Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Journal Pages and Assemblage Doll Art

 My latest altered journal pages. I had some time to finish these up in July while my daughter and I were at Mayo Clinic for some testing and evaluations. We were staying at a great hotel that gave me the space I needed to create :)




My sister and I also rekindled our love of estate sale shopping! On our many adventures, we collected lots of miscellaneous treasures to create some assemblage dolls. This is the first one that I have completed. I am giving it away as a thank you to one of my husband's co-workers for a very nice random act of kindness. He thought of me while he was at an estate sale and purchased a vintage magazine and gifted it to me :) I am so very thankful!





And of course, a card to go along with the assemblage piece!


No comments:

Post a Comment