Tuesday, December 2, 2014

November Tags and Altered Book Pages

These are my Saturday "creative art day" by products :) I am always inspired by my sister, Sherie, who comes over to my little work space to create with me!

This is a spread in my altered book journal...I am not happy with it, but I am gaining experience through trial and error!



Below, is another spread from the same altered book. Lots of different layers and techniques are used on these pages. It was so much fun experimenting with the different mediums.




Pictured below is another spread from the same book. Here, I used stamps that I made from my very ancient hoard of fun foam, also pictured below! I used the stamps for the ripples in the water, the sea plants on the bottom of the pages, the face and the tail. I am not pleased with this spread either, but I keep telling myself it's all about practicing :)





The first, third and fourth page are experiments with my first batch of home made stamps. I will be painting the faces and not sure where or when I will be using these book pages! Maybe on my journal pages or on a bigger canvas piece.


Finally, I have three tags that I made for a tag swap over on Google + :)




I hope you enjoyed my last two weeks creativity!

2 comments:

  1. I J'adore that body in the first journal! heeheehee- I've used that also! teeheehee
    Hey Pam, you have no follow by email, or by blogger, or goggles here- did you do that intentionally? Just wondering as I would like to follow along- hugs ")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know how to change settings or do any of that Jackie! I'm surprised you found me lol I had my name as pmw3 up until a couple days ago. I had that set up from eons ago when I opened my account but had not started blogging. I mostly just wanted a way to keep track of what I am doing and how far I have come. I will eventually figure it all out!! Thank you so much for all your support...it really means so much to me :) I am a true fan of yours xoxo I will for sure let you know when I figure out my settings :D

      Delete